View and send texts in Textline using your existing and familiar Signalwire phone number.
Textline + Signalwire
Create a new Textline account with your existing Signalwire phone number and start viewing and responding to texts in Textline. This is a manual process for the moment, but simply send us your Signalwire account information (Phone number, Project ID, and Auth Token) to firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will get you set up using your Signalwire number.
How to install
Follow these directions to set up your Textline account using your Signalwire phone number.
- Reach out to Textline's support team at email@example.com with your Signalwire phone number, Project ID, and Auth Token.
- You will also need to complete Signalwire's regulatory registration on their website.
Use all of Textline’s features with Signalwire
- API — Automate workflows.
- Integrations — Slack, Zendesk, Pipedrive, Shopify, Salesforce, Help Scout.
- Shortcuts — Store templates for frequently used messages.
- Transfer — Transfer text conversations between team members.
- Notifications — Receive desktop, email, and mobile alerts.
- Auto Responses — Use automated greetings and away messages.
- Whispers — Leave private notes for internal team discussions.
- Metrics — Understand customer interactions and monitor team performance.
- MMS — Send and receive photos, videos, and attachments.