Add your Facebook Business Page to Textline as a Department. This lets you easily view and respond to all Facebook Messenger messages from your Textline conversation list.
What you can do by connecting Facebook to Textline
- Sync your Facebook messages with your Textline inbox.
- View and respond to all your Facebook messages right in Textline.
- Increase your response rate and get the "very responsive" badge added to your Facebook Page.
All I can say is that we have more people responding to texts who would have taken longer to make contact with. We have noticed the difference.
— Lynette Groves, owner of multiple Mathnasium franchise locations
How to install
Follow these directions to set up your Textline and Facebook Messenger integration.
- Log into your Textline account and click Settings (gear icon) > Departments.
- On this page, click New Department in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Facebook, then follow the prompts to choose a Facebook Page that you are the Admin of.
Use Textline’s features with Facebook Messenger
- API — Automate workflows.
- Shortcuts — Store templates for frequently used messages.
- Transfer — Transfer text conversations between team members.
- Notifications — Receive desktop, email, and mobile alerts.
- Auto Responses — Use automated greetings and away messages.
- Whispers — Leave private notes for internal team discussions.
- Metrics — Understand customer interactions and monitor team performance.
- MMS — Send and receive photos, videos, and attachments.